Advanced Technology and Techniques
It's famously said, "if all you have is a hammer, every problem is a nail." There is truth to the reality that the right tools and equipment create efficiency and greater results. The right tool for the job.
Our SERVPRO team is committed to using the right tools. We regularly invest in the most advanced equipment in the industry and pursue advanced training. We do this to help insure that we are ready and able to serve our community to the best of our ability.
Here's an example of how the right tools matter.
Traditionally, restoration companies scoped projects by sending a technician to photograph and measure a home or business, a process often requiring three or more site visits. For SERVPRO of Summit, Park, Lake & Eagle Counties, 3D capture transformed our workflow and eliminated the need for multiple visits to document hundreds of 2D photographs and manual measurements.
When we receive a call from a customer, saying their home or business is damaged, we capture the space with the Matterport Pro2 camera. We upload the scans to the cloud and then use the 3D model to assess the damage, scope the work, and capture measurements.
We are now able to produce an estimate more efficiently, and as a result, begin remediation and restoration work for customers faster.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.