Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
The SERVPRO motto captures our culture here at SERVPRO of Summit, Park, Lake & Eagle Counties, "Faster to any size disaster." Responding 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, each day of the year (including holidays) is something we are proud of. To our team, responding quickly is at the heart of what we do.
We know that disaster strikes in what seems like the most inopportune moments. And when that happens, you need help in these moments. Our team is committed to be there.
This motto captures two aspects of our work.
- We’re fast. Faster than the other guys and faster than you'd expect.
- We're focused large and small. Our customers are families and businesses, both residential and commercial restoration projects.
We're locally owned, a part of the community and here to help when you need us. Call us!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (970) 949-3235
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Summit, Lake, Park & Eagle Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.